Thursday, November 5, 2009

catchin up on things

hey everyone that even attempts to read this mess of a page i call a blog.

i know it's been a while and i hate that i don't rly blog like i should, but work keeps me busy. now that i have started working my 10hr days (basically 11 hr shifts...i have an hr lunch) i don't rly have much time to get on my computer. sure i check my facebook here and there and check out twitter (not even like i used to)...i don't seem to have time for my blog to update it.

work is good the calls i get i swear i could write a book and it's only been like the 3rd month i've been working. ppl are crazy bout their phone and then they expect us to fix every single problem or at least have the answer for them (like how would i have the number to ur friend in greece if you don't even know the number HAHA). the ppl are rly cool, i still chill with ppl from my training class and i've rly got to know some of the ppl that have been there before me (still learning the ropes). i mean granted i don't want to be doing this all my life (if i could work my way up the chain then so be it), but just answering calls for years (NAH that's okay). it's a fun job

wow i've been killin the movie game...if you've read previous posts or you know me, you know i love movies (i've been to the movies so many times to see many diff things). def add me as a friend on facebook or get flickster and add me as a friend you will def see [there is an update about every other weekend with a movie i've been to or seen].

i can't complain life is good last weekend met with the photographer and the florist for the wedding and i must say i have rly good taste or at least i know what i want/like. you may not find me to be outspoken but you rly just don't know me then.

well i think that's enough for now i rly need to update this more [so i will try...even though that's easier said then done].

No comments:

Post a Comment