Sunday, August 23, 2009

job/bday

it's been a couple weeks since my last post and i must say i've been on my grizzy with the job hunting and it paid off. I have a job and will start training on monday the 31st of this month. I will be helping the nation with their vonage technical questions [it help desk support]. i'm so happy for that, because it wasn't months and months before i got a job...just a couple weeks.

also i'm now 25! my birthday was this past thursday and I have rly had a great birthday weekend...I mean i got surprised by my mom, dad, brother, aunt, grandma cousins and friends. I never realized I was this loved haha, but I owe it all to my fiance erika because she put that in motion. You don't even know it's been so long since i've seen my family...had to be when i graduated was the last time, so it's been about a year in a few months.

I've seen two movies over my bday the goods: live hard sell hard and inglorious basterds...oh how i love goin to the cinema!

I also got to go to nakatos [japanese restaurant] the food was exceptional but very pricey but it's all good we eat and were merry...I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER BIRTHDAY. thanks to my friends and my family and my baby erika!

No comments:

Post a Comment